If you are a student at a college that is currently participating with our Go Smart program and are experiencing issues with the acceptance of your student ID, here are some facts that will hopefully clarify what is happening.
Cal State Students
- All IDs are no longer accepted due to end of the pilot program on June 30th and no permanent program to replace it.
Chaffey, Crafton Hills, and Valley Colleges
- IDs from students enrolled in prior Spring semester are accepted for the month of July.
- Summer-only students are not included.
- IDs from students registered for Fall 2012 will be accepted beginning August 1st
- The list of accepted IDs is provided by the colleges. Students must contact the college directly if there is a problem.
Art Institute of California-Inland Empire
- Student IDs are not considered passes – a separate pass must be obtained at the Campus Store.
- All passes from previous quarters need to be renewed by visiting the Campus Store. Deadline to renew for the Summer 2012 quarter is July 25.
- If your pass reads “error” or “invalid” when swiped, visit the Cage to get the card re-coded.
- Any questions about the GoSmart Program at The Art Institute – visit Student Affairs.