Construction begins on Monday, 7/23, on what will be considered the Ontario Transit Center. New bus stop amenities will be provided in the general area of Holt & Euclid. The construction start will be at Sultana & D for the Route 81. We will temporarily relocate the stop to D & Sultana Eastbound north side, which had been a previous bus stop. We will post other construction activities as the project moves forward. The project should be completed in the fall.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- Omnitrans Offers 1-Day Bus Pass During Rideshare Week 2018, Participate for a Chance to Win Prizes!
- 3rd Annual SBTC Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest Is Back with Free Kids Painting Class!
- New buses in East Valley equipped with USB charging ports, enhancements made to sbX fleet
- Go Paperless, Save on 10-Packs of 1-Day Passes & Single Rides
- Guide to September 2018 Service Changes
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!