Photos of this paper model shows the paint schemes of the front, rear and sides of the sbX rapid transit bus, the New Flyer Xcelsior 60. Note the advanced air conditioning unit on top; three sets of doors on the curbside; and two sets of doors on the driver’s (platform) side. Click photos for larger view.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- 3rd Annual SBTC Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest Is Back with Free Kids Painting Class!
- New buses in East Valley equipped with USB charging ports, enhancements made to sbX fleet
- Go Paperless, Save on 10-Packs of 1-Day Passes & Single Rides
- Guide to September 2018 Service Changes
- Inland Empire newcomer connects from Omnitrans to Metrolink with ease
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!