Photos of this paper model shows the paint schemes of the front, rear and sides of the sbX rapid transit bus, the New Flyer Xcelsior 60. Note the advanced air conditioning unit on top; three sets of doors on the curbside; and two sets of doors on the driver’s (platform) side. Click photos for larger view.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- Celebrating art and community at the San Bernardino Transit Center
- Stress-free traveling with Omnitrans bus service to ONT airport
- Detours scheduled due to Rendezvous Back to Route 66
- Compete in the 2nd Annual SBTC Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest!
- A faster way for UCR students to get to class from San Bernardino on public transit
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!