Get A Free Bus Ride for Your Birthday

Thanks for your interest in the Omnitrans Free Birthday Pass. This promotion ended on December 28, 2012. For news, promotions, and bus schedule information, please visit our website at http://www.omnitrans.org

18 comments on “Get A Free Bus Ride for Your Birthday

1. Judith Zissler on said:

thanks for the wonderful blessing. I love riding the bus and this will help my budget.

2. teigyn henderson on said:

Thank you for things like this. Not a lot of bus companies do the things that you guys do for your riders.

3. I’ve been an very loyal rider of omnitrans?for over 30 something years already,and today I still ride the finest bus company in the world,nobody even comes close too your services…. I LOVE OMNITRANS BUS COMPANY……

4. Peter S. Anderson on said:

I have signed up for the Birthday Pass 2 years in a row and I have not received one yet this year. I enjoy riding the Bus as it is very reliable and not expensive. Still I’d like to receive the offer this year. There are 6 days left till my Birthday !!! Thanks Omni and it’s safe and courteous drivers !

• Omnitrans on said:

Hi Peter. I’m sorry there was a previous problem. We will be sending out the birthday pass for your 2013 birthday when you sign up here. You’ll receive a confirmation window once your submission is complete so you’ll know the information was received. Have a safe and happy holiday season!

• Peter S. Anderson on said:

Thank you for assisting with this in a timely manner. Still enjoying the commute to and from work using Omni Trans ! Thank you !

5. Peter S. Anderson on said:

Oh and have a Joyous and safe Holiday Season !

6. arturo arrevillaga on said:

I love to meet my mon on the station of the Bus
    allways like to aboard the bus with my frienmds and family

7. priscilla gonzalez on said:

Aaw the offer expired, i was looking forward riding the bus on my birthday to celebrate with my bestfriend, our birthday is on the 7th.

8. anthonia orimolade on said:

free bus pass is fine

9. anthonia orimolade on said:

10. Shonteana bard on said:

Thanks for the things you do for us.

11. Adrora Grijalva on said:

Thank You Omnitrans to all drivers & Happy Easter coming up to all!
    May you all be safe always!
    Ms. A Grijalva

12. Rene White on said:

I’m try’in to find out about the free bus rides on your birthday