Here’s your chance to make history as one of the first riders to climb aboard sbX rapid transit, the first-ever express passenger service in Inland Southern California!
- All rides are FREE during launch week, April 28th – May 2nd
- Hours of operation: 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Service runs every 10 minutes during peak hours (6:00-9:00 a.m. and 3:00-6:00 p.m.), 15 minutes off peak
- Free Wi-Fi and power outlets are available on board
- Station Ambassadors will help guide riders during first 10 service days
- Accepts the same fares and passes as Omnitrans local route service
- Passes can be purchased at ticket vending machines at station platforms (credit and debit only)
- 4 interior bike racks and 2 wheelchair securements on each vehicle
- Level boarding at all stations eliminates the need for doorway ramps
- Stops include major destinations in the cities of San Bernardino and Loma Linda
Remember you’re invited to ride FREE on sbX during between April 28th and May 2nd, so save the dates!