The Omnitrans Spring Bus Book and service changes are now available online. Look for print editions to be distributed to the buses during the latter part of this month.
NEW SERVICE CHANGES TO TAKE EFFECT APRIL 28TH:
- The Kendall and Palm stop in San Bernardino will be served by Route 2.
- CSUSB will be the end of the northern route for Route 7.
- New sbX bus rapid transit service from the VA in Loma Linda to CSUSB begins! See pg. 18 for sbX route map and service span.
You can view a PDF of the Omnitrans system map here.
SERVICE CHANGES: Minor time adjustments have been made to the weekday schedules for Routes 14, 20, 67 and 82. Click below for details.
What if you could have the Omnitrans website, store, Bus Book, blog stories, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr photos AND NexTrip all rolled into one on your mobile device? Now you can with our new Omnitrans app.
Also featured are the no service holidays and the customer service number. Everything you need is right at your fingertips.
The Omnitrans app is available now in Google Play for Android-based phones. Interested in an iPhone version? Look for it to arrive later this month in the iTunes store. We also hope to have it released as a Kindle app soon!
The September Bus Book is now available for viewing online and will soon be distributed to our buses.
Route 7: The timepoint at Sierra Way and 40th is now Sierra Way and Ralston – southbound only.
Routes 10, 11, 14, 15, 66 and 83: Minor changes to weekday schedules.
Route 61: Minor changes to weekday and Saturday schedule
Please note that the new Youth Fare for persons ages 18 and younger also takes effect September 3rd.
Persons over 18-years-old must purchase full fare passes. Proof of eligibility such as a high school ID or proof of age may be required at time of purchase or use. This fare will replace the Student Fare. Questions? Click here for more information on the new Youth Fare.
The latest issue of the Bus Book is now available for viewing online and can also be picked up on board the bus.
Although there are no radical service changes, there are a few minor run time adjustments to weekday schedule for routes: Routes 3, 4, 9, 61 and 325. There is also a slight change to run times for the Sunday Route 1 schedule.
Click here for the online version.
The Omnitrans January 2013 Bus Book is now available and features new service changes that will take effect on January 7th.
- Route 66: Minor changes have been made to the weekday schedule, with the 5:24 westbound AM trip at Foothill and Grove adjusted for easier transfers to the Foothill Silver Streak.
- Route 82: Minor changes have been made to the weekday and weekend schedules.
- Route 365: The first two morning trips leaving Chino Transit Center have been shifted by 10 minutes on weekend service.
For more details, view our online version. Print copies of the new bus book will be distributed to our buses tomorrow, December 28th.