Great news! The Go Smart college pass program continues through July for students who were registered during the Spring 2013 semester at Chaffey, Crafton Hills and Valley Colleges!
Chaffey, Crafton Hills, and Valley Colleges
- IDs from students enrolled in the prior Spring semester are accepted for the month of July.
- Summer-only students are not included.
- IDs from students registered for Fall 2013 will be accepted beginning August 1st
- The list of accepted IDs is provided by the colleges. Students must contact the college directly if there is a problem.
Art Institute of California-Inland Empire
- Student IDs are not considered passes – a separate pass must be obtained at the Campus Store.
- All passes from previous quarters need to be renewed by visiting the Campus Store.
- If your pass reads “error” or “invalid” when swiped, visit the Cage to get the card re-coded.
- Any questions about the GoSmart Program at The Art Institute – visit Student Affairs.
Good news for Chaffey College students who are taking advantage of the Go Smart College Pass program!
Chaffey’s Admissions & Records Department has established an online resource to field any questions or concerns you may have regarding Go Smart. Although the college has no specific person or telephone line dedicated to the program, the web page does provide a contact email and an online problem report form to help resolve any issues that might arise. Emails and problem reports are monitored daily.
You can visit the Chaffey College Go Smart page at:
With the Go Smart program, students at participating colleges pay a $7.50 transportation fee as part of their college fees at the beginning of each semester which allows them to ride the bus for free with their student ID throughout the year.
Chaffey, Crafton Hills, and San Bernardino Valley College
The popular Go Smart program will continue for Chaffey, Crafton Hills, and San Bernardino Valley College students this fall, enabling them to enjoy unlimited bus rides on Omnitrans with their student ID cards. Last spring these students voted to fund the program by assessing themselves a small transportation fee each semester as part of their regular student fees.
A list of currently enrolled student IDs is provided to Omnitrans by these participating colleges. Students must contact their college directly if there is a problem with their ID cards.
The Art Institute
The Art Institute of California-Inland Empire is currently participating in the Go Smart pilot program. Instead of ID cards, students at the Institute must obtain a separate pass from the campus store. Passes from previous quarters must also be renewed at the campus store in order to be valid. If you have any questions about the Go Smart program at the Art Institute, visit Student Affairs for more information.
Cal State San Bernardino
The CSUSB Go Smart pilot program ended on June 30th, and there is currently no program to replace it. If this program is important to you and you would like to see it renewed, please contact Associated Students Inc. (ASI) by calling 909-537-5932 or 909-537-5930. You can also email the ASI at email@example.com or visit them on their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/asi.csusb. Thank you for your patience.