Omnitrans has launched a new information campaign for the sbX construction project. Look for these messages online and in local newspapers over the next few months. Local contributions, while needed and appreciated, make up only 4 percent of the project’s funding.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- 3rd Annual SBTC Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest Is Back with Free Kids Painting Class!
- New buses in East Valley equipped with USB charging ports, enhancements made to sbX fleet
- Go Paperless, Save on 10-Packs of 1-Day Passes & Single Rides
- Guide to September 2018 Service Changes
- Inland Empire newcomer connects from Omnitrans to Metrolink with ease
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!