Great news! The Go Smart college pass program continues through July for students who were registered during the Spring 2013 semester at Chaffey, Crafton Hills and Valley Colleges!
Chaffey, Crafton Hills, and Valley Colleges
- IDs from students enrolled in the prior Spring semester are accepted for the month of July.
- Summer-only students are not included.
- IDs from students registered for Fall 2013 will be accepted beginning August 1st
- The list of accepted IDs is provided by the colleges. Students must contact the college directly if there is a problem.
Art Institute of California-Inland Empire
- Student IDs are not considered passes – a separate pass must be obtained at the Campus Store.
- All passes from previous quarters need to be renewed by visiting the Campus Store.
- If your pass reads “error” or “invalid” when swiped, visit the Cage to get the card re-coded.
- Any questions about the GoSmart Program at The Art Institute – visit Student Affairs.
Good news for Chaffey College students who are taking advantage of the Go Smart College Pass program!
Chaffey’s Admissions & Records Department has established an online resource to field any questions or concerns you may have regarding Go Smart. Although the college has no specific person or telephone line dedicated to the program, the web page does provide a contact email and an online problem report form to help resolve any issues that might arise. Emails and problem reports are monitored daily.
You can visit the Chaffey College Go Smart page at:
With the Go Smart program, students at participating colleges pay a $7.50 transportation fee as part of their college fees at the beginning of each semester which allows them to ride the bus for free with their student ID throughout the year.