The article highlights Omnitrans as an industry leader in the use of compressed natural gas. The agency began transitioning its fleet to CNG fuel as early as 1997 and by the end of this month will have surpassed 100 million CNG miles. LA Metro and Flint Mass Transportation Authority are also included as strong supporters of alternative fuel.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- Long-time rider benefits from the SBTC’s newly augmented regional connectivity
- RTA CommuterLink Route 200 Now Connecting at the San Bernardino Transit Center
- Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day with Omnitrans
- Guide to January 2018 Service Changes
- Instagram Giveaway: Ride Omnitrans, Win a Pair of Metrolink Tickets!
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!