The article highlights Omnitrans as an industry leader in the use of compressed natural gas. The agency began transitioning its fleet to CNG fuel as early as 1997 and by the end of this month will have surpassed 100 million CNG miles. LA Metro and Flint Mass Transportation Authority are also included as strong supporters of alternative fuel.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- Celebrating art and community at the San Bernardino Transit Center
- Stress-free traveling with Omnitrans bus service to ONT airport
- Detours scheduled due to Rendezvous Back to Route 66
- Compete in the 2nd Annual SBTC Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest!
- A faster way for UCR students to get to class from San Bernardino on public transit
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!