Thirteen of the 14 new five-door, 60-foot-long sbX vehicles have arrived from the manufacturer and are being stored in a section of the Omnitrans East Valley maintenance yard in San Bernardino. The lot has been reconfigured to accommodate the coaches while modifications are made to the fueling facility, bus wash and maintenance bays. Crews have begun setting up a temporary fueling station on the east end of the facility on 5th Street and Medical Center Drive. The plan is to complete the temporary station before demolishing the old fueling facility and bus wash to make way for new ones that can accommodate a 60-foot bus.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- Detours scheduled due to Rendezvous Back to Route 66
- Compete in the 2nd Annual SBTC Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest!
- A faster way for UCR students to get to class from San Bernardino on public transit
- Employee of the Quarter, April-June 2017
- Visit Buster and Old Blue at the Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion! Plus, Event Route Detours
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!