Thirteen of the 14 new five-door, 60-foot-long sbX vehicles have arrived from the manufacturer and are being stored in a section of the Omnitrans East Valley maintenance yard in San Bernardino. The lot has been reconfigured to accommodate the coaches while modifications are made to the fueling facility, bus wash and maintenance bays. Crews have begun setting up a temporary fueling station on the east end of the facility on 5th Street and Medical Center Drive. The plan is to complete the temporary station before demolishing the old fueling facility and bus wash to make way for new ones that can accommodate a 60-foot bus.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- 3rd Annual SBTC Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest Is Back with Free Kids Painting Class!
- New buses in East Valley equipped with USB charging ports, enhancements made to sbX fleet
- Go Paperless, Save on 10-Packs of 1-Day Passes & Single Rides
- Guide to September 2018 Service Changes
- Inland Empire newcomer connects from Omnitrans to Metrolink with ease
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!