The article highlights Omnitrans as an industry leader in the use of compressed natural gas. The agency began transitioning its fleet to CNG fuel as early as 1997 and by the end of this month will have surpassed 100 million CNG miles. LA Metro and Flint Mass Transportation Authority are also included as strong supporters of alternative fuel.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- 3rd Annual SBTC Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest Is Back with Free Kids Painting Class!
- New buses in East Valley equipped with USB charging ports, enhancements made to sbX fleet
- Go Paperless, Save on 10-Packs of 1-Day Passes & Single Rides
- Guide to September 2018 Service Changes
- Inland Empire newcomer connects from Omnitrans to Metrolink with ease
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!