If you are a California state employee, you could be eligible for a 75% discount on public transit passes up to a maximum of $65 per month. Contact your department or agency Transportation Coordinator to find out more about and the Commute Program Benefit. You can also visit the California Department of General Services for information and rules regulating Transit Vouchers.
Get news straight to your inbox!
- Long-time rider benefits from the SBTC’s newly augmented regional connectivity
- RTA CommuterLink Route 200 Now Connecting at the San Bernardino Transit Center
- Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day with Omnitrans
- Guide to January 2018 Service Changes
- Instagram Giveaway: Ride Omnitrans, Win a Pair of Metrolink Tickets!
like us on facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!